§ 1. General
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services of Ho5 GmbH, Hoher Markt 5, 1010 Vienna ("Herbarium Officinale"), regarding the online shop www.herbarium-officinale.com. Individual agreements between Herbarium Officinale and the customer always have priority.
(2) The business relationships between Herbarium Officinale and the customer are subject to Austrian law. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence is not withdrawn. The validity of UN purchasing law is excluded.
(3) The contract language is German.
(4) Place of jurisdiction is Vienna.
(5) We deliver to EU countries and Switzerland
§ 2 Content of contract and conclusion of contract
(1) Herbarium Officinale offers various goods in the online shop, especially medicinal herbs, dietary supplements, cosmetic products, perfumes and accessories.
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking on the "Buy" button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The receipt of your order is confirmed together with the acceptance of the order immediately after it has been sent by our confirmation e-mail, with which the purchase contract was concluded.
(3) The contract text is saved.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, sales tax and payment
(1) For orders via the online shop, the prices stated there apply. All prices include the Austrian statutory sales tax.
(2) The prices do not include shipping and packaging costs, which the customer will be informed of before the order is placed.
The amount of shipping costs depends on the delivery address and the order amount.
(3) Customers can be supplied by Herbarium Officinale using the following payment methods at the customer's request: credit card (VISA or Mastercard), immediate transfer, Paypal, as well asPayment on account.
(3.1) Payment on account
In cooperation withKlarnawe offer you the purchase on account as a payment option. Please note that Klarna invoices are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case.
(3.2) Klarna purchase on account
When purchasing on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. You can find the complete terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germanyhereand find the complete terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Austriahere
(3.3) Data protection notice for Klarna purchase on account
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and, if there is a legitimate interest and reason, exchanges data with other companies and credit agencies. Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in KlarnasData protection regulations for Germanyand forAustriatreated.
(4) If a customer does not meet his payment obligations or is in default of payment, Herbarium Officinale can demand damages in accordance with the statutory provisions and/or withdraw from the contract.
(5) Herbarium Officinale always issues an invoice to the customer, which is handed to him upon delivery of the goods or otherwise received in text form.
§ 4 Delivery and Passing of Risk
(1) Unless otherwise contractually agreed, the ordered goods will be delivered to the address specified by the customer.
(2) The availability of the individual goods is indicated in the item descriptions. The Herbarium Officinale will ship goods that are in stock within 1-3 working days after the payment instructions, unless otherwise expressly agreed. If the goods are marked as not in stock when selling via the online shop, Herbarium Officinale will endeavor to deliver as quickly as possible.
(3) Herbarium Officinale reserves the right to make a partial delivery if this appears advantageous for speedy processing and the partial delivery is not exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. Herbarium Officinale shall bear any additional costs incurred as a result of such partial deliveries.
(4) In the event that Herbarium Officinale is unable to deliver the goods in accordance with the contract, Herbarium Officinale will inform the buyer of this immediately and refund any purchase price and shipping costs already paid.
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods is transferred to the customer upon handover. If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods as well as the risk of delay is already transferred to the forwarding agent, carrier or other person responsible for carrying out the shipment when the goods are delivered.
§ 5 Liability for Material and Legal Defects
(1) If there are defects, the customer is entitled to the statutory warranty rights in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) Damage caused by improper actions by the customer during installation, connection, operation or storage of the goods do not justify any warranty claims against Herbarium Officinale.
(3) Defects must be reported by the customer within a warranty period of two years and within the expiration date stated on the product.
The above limitations of liability do not apply if Herbarium Officinale has fraudulently concealed a defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods. The above limitations of liability also do not apply to claims for damages by the customer, which are aimed at compensation for physical damage or damage to health due to a defect for which Herbarium Officinale is responsible or which are based on intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of Herbarium Officinale.
The above abbreviations also do not apply if Herbarium Officinale has fraudulently concealed a defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods, and not for claims for damages by the customer which are aimed at compensation for bodily injury or damage to health due to a defect for which Herbarium Officinale is responsible or which are based on intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of Herbarium Officinale.
(4) If there are defects and if these were asserted in good time, Herbarium Officinale is entitled to supplementary performance. If the supplementary performance fails, the customer is entitled to reduce the purchase price or to withdraw from the contract. Otherwise, the statutory provisions apply.
Section 6 Complaints Procedure
(1) For any complaints, please contact us at our customer service email address email@example.com
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS).Link to OS home page
Right of withdrawal
(1) Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached model revocation form or write informally.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
(2) Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will pay you all monies we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We bear the costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
For details on returns and refunds of purchase amounts, please see our returns page.
High market 5
(4) Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Ho5 GmbH GmbH
High market 5
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you can send it back to us.
process of return
Please inform us at the email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number. We will then send you an e-mail link from the Austrian Post or, in the case of international shipments, from DPD, with which you can very easily create a shipping label. If you wish, we can generate the shipping label for you and send it to you by email. Please stick this shipping label clearly visible on the box and take the package to the nearest post office or, in the case of international shipments, to the nearest DPD parcel shop in your area.
Link: Search post office
Link: DPD parcel shop finder
After proper return, we will refund as follows:
- When paying by credit card, the amount or part of the fee will be returned to your credit card. Please note that it may take a few days for the refund to appear on your statement.
- When paying on account with Klarna, the amount or partial amount is deducted and reduces the claim. If the amount has already been transferred, a refund will be made directly to your bank account.
- When paying with Paypal, the amount or partial amount will be refunded via your Paypal account.
- When paying with IMMEDIATE TRANSFER, the amount or partial amount will be transferred to your account. We ask you to provide your bank details (IBAN).
After receipt of the goods, we endeavor to refund the corresponding amount as quickly as possible. However, we ask for a little patience, as some payment providers can delay it by 1 to 2 weeks before the money is posted to you.
Mag. Richard Lanczmann
Als Mitbegründer von Herbarium Officinale stand für Richard von Anfang an die Eigenverantwortung jedes Menschen für das eigene Wohlbefinden und die eigene Gesundheit im Vordergrund. Gleichgewicht und Ausgewogenheit in allen Lebensbereichen zu suchen, zu finden und zu halten ist für ihn die zugegebenerweise herausfordernde aber wichtigste Aufgabe. Regelmäßiger Sport, Meditation, gesunde Ernährung und das Vertrauen in die heilende Kraft der Pflanzen zeichnen Richards persönlichen Weg zu Wohlbefinden und Gesundheit.
Mag. Sophie Huber
ist Mitgründerin von Herbarium Officinale. Sie ist davon überzeugt, dass das Wiederaufleben des alten Wissens um Heilkräuter einen hohen Wert für die Gesellschaft und für gesundheitsbewusste, selbstverantwortliche Menschen hat. Dabei soll keineswegs die Schulmedizin und industriell pharmazeutische Produkte ersetzt, sondern sinnvoll ergänzt werden.