Mag.a Julia Hüffel, BCST
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist & MBSR Teacher
Craniosacrale Biodynamik is a gentle and profoand form of bodywork with roots in osteopathy
the general well-being,
- are suitable for prevention and health maintenance
- and promote healing and development processes.
Craniosacrale Biodynamik works holistically, they activated self-healing powers and thus promotes Regeneration and Relaxation.
Treatments are suitable for people of all ages - babies and adults alike!
ABOUT JULIA HUFFEL...
The fascination for craniosacral biodynamics and the joy of mindfulness practice characterize Julia Hüffel's work and offer.
From IABT as Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist certified offers it in individual settings treatments for Craniosacrale Biodynamik an.
if trainer she accompanies people in the group in MBSR courses and mindfulnessWorkshops on the way to more serenity and balance.
She was able to learn from internationally recognized teachers of craniosacral biodynamics and mindfulness practice from Austria, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Great Britain, Canada and the USA.
Further information: www.praxisderachtsamkeit.at
WHEN ARE CRANOSACRALE TREATMENTS PARTICULARLY HELPFUL?
- Craniosacral for general well-being:
– to find your inner balance
– to get to know and feel each other better
- for pregnancy support
– as support during development and change phases
- Craniosacral for prevention and health maintenance:
- as a way to cope with stress
– for the regulation of the nervous system
– to strengthen the immune system
– to establish more serenity
– to strengthen your own resources
- Craniosacral to promote healing and development processes:
- to accompany pain
– after accidents and falls
– before and after operations
- for growing pains in children
– to integrate undigested life experiences
– after challenging birth experiences
- Craniosacral Baby – desire to have children, pregnancy, birth
It is precisely because of the gentle approach that cranio sacral babies benefit – as do pregnant women and mothers after the birth!
Through Julia Hüffel's many years of experience in a maternity ward in Vienna, she knows how well and quickly babies respond to this gentle and mindful form of body work.
This craniosacral form of treatment can be highly recommended for everything to do with babies!
further information: www.praxisderachtsamkeit.at/cranio/cranio-sacral-baby/
HOW DOES CRANIOSACRAL BIODYNAMICS WORK?
Craniosacral biodynamics is a gentle and profound form of bodywork that has its roots in osteopathy.
It supports the integration of "undigested life experience" and thus helps the body to release blockages. Craniosacral biodynamics works holistically, it activates self-healing powers and thus promotes regeneration and relaxation.
HOW DOES CRANIOSACRAL TREATMENT WORK?
After a preliminary talk, you lie down on the treatment table in a comfortable position, fully clothed, in a trusting atmosphere. You will be carefully touched on different parts of your body – often on your feet, shoulders and head.
People generally perceive treatments very differently. Sometimes a treatment can feel very calm. Or maybe you can feel something in the body making itself felt or how heat is generated. It's also possible that you just fall asleep. Feelings can come and go. Everything can be as it is.
Sometimes a few treatments at shorter intervals are helpful, often treatments over longer phases are perceived as pleasant and supportive as gentle accompaniment in everyday life. In most cases, significant changes in access to one's own resources are noticed after just a few treatments, and well-being increases. Together we will see how many treatments are appropriate and sensible for you.